Advice re trip to Patagonia around Sept/October 2018
Just looking at the possibility of doing a trip from Ireland to Patagonia ( on the bucket list ) and wondering where to start in terms of
1) Best Flight options / routes to take / airports to fly into.
2) Estimate time available 2 weeks / 17 days - what can be reached in that time-frame.
3) Recommended places to visit in terms of Photography - Landscape / Nature / Animals / Birds.
4) Some recommended names of local travel companies to link up with for local tours.
5) Stays of 2-3 days in best areas to get the best photography - Sunrise & Sunsets.
6) any other tips.
Thank you very much