First Time Visitor Draft Itinerary
My partner and I are visiting NYC early April for 7 days. This will be our first visit and we have done a fair bit of research to come up with the following as a draft itinerary. We would welcome any feedback and suggestions on the structures of the days.
We are due to land at JFK Sunday evening and we will have one checked bag each. We have used public transport in other cities and carrying the bags up / down stairs is not a issue, but is it just more sensible to get a taxi from JFK? If we did take the subway I understand we would take the AirTrain to Jamaica and then the E Train to Spring St. I know Spring St. has no elevator, but is Spring St. ok with luggage?
- Scheduled to land at JFK from London
- Taxi / Subway to hotel (Trump SoHo).
- Bryant Park,
- Grand Central,
- Chrysler Building,
- 5th Avenue,
- TOTR (Weather depending),
- Natural History Museum,
- Times Square.
- Greenwich Village,
- High Line Walk,
- Ziggy’s Hell’s Kitchen Tour (2PM),
- Comedy Cellar.
- Battery Park,
- Liberty Island, Ellis Island and Immigration Museum Cruise 11:00AM (Pedestal Ticket – Booked),
- Dinner / Drinks Hell’s Kitchen,
- Broadway – Phantom of the Opera.
- Central Park,
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum,
- Nicks vs Wizards at MSG,
- Empire State Building (Night - Weather Depending).
- 9/11 Memorial,
- One World Trade Centre,
- Wall Street and American Stock Exchange,
- West Village.
- Little Italy,
- China Town,
- Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge Park,
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade,
- Dinner, Drinks and Music Williamsburg.
Thanks in advance