A few questions about the Royal group of resorts
I am looking to book a week at either Royal Sands in Cancun or Royal Haciendas in PDC. There seem to be 2 websites for the Royal group of resorts - both seem to be genuine.
2. - Tripadvisor hotel link redirects here
What is the difference between the 2?
Also a couple of more questions:
1. The fine print on exclusions for all-inclusive option in any of the Royal resorts says: "Unlimited meals and drinks (Surcharges apply for premium food and beverages)". What are these premium food and beverages? I did not find details on their website. Will it turn out that every delicacy is a "premium" item? How much should I be concerned about this?
2. Is food carry-out not included in all-inclusive?
3. From Royal Sands - I understand there are shuttles to other Royal resorts in Cancun. Do they also provide shuttles to other key locations in the Cancun hotel zone - like malls, restaurants etc?
4. Their website advertises 1 day cancellation policy, but when I called their reservation desk, they mentioned 25% cancellation charge. The policy may differ for online bookings, but does anyone know about this? Anyone faced challenges with cancellation?