WDW and Universal Crowd Calendar, 4days in Universal needed?
Myself and my 8y.o son would like to do WDW and Universal in the next 2 weeks. He is mainly into all Universal characters.
Could you please help with my questions as follow:
- I tried to search few crowd calendars to plan for where to visit, but got confused as they contradicted each other. Any suggestion for reliable crowd calendar for WDW and Universal? Is this plan OK?
24-Aug Magic Kingdom?
(Animal Kingdom & Hollywood is OK)
- I heard that you have to keep your bag in a locker in Universal for some rides, how to be "light" with no bag if you need to carry phone, money, credit card, ticket , camera (+ sunscreen) (or should i leave all of them at the hotel and carry in pocket money/cc and ticket?)
- Right now Universal having special for 2 days 3 parks and get 2 days free (=4days 3 parks). Would it worth it to spend 4 days there or rather save $42 to buy a 3 days 2 parks or ($80 for 2 days 2 parks)? We will not do the VB as bad review and long wait at there + I afraid i might not be able to handle the "big" rides. I might do half a day in Typhoon as it may have smaller rides for me.
- Can my son go on rides by himself or do I need to accompany him all the time?
- I will stay with hotel not in the WDW, how to purchase the dining plan card for the WDW?
- I would like to stay for Once upon a time, will there be taxi available to get back to my hotel?
Thank you so much in advance