Decision about my wife
I am a F-1 student studying in New Jersey. I start from this fall-2008 semester. I am in PhD program. So I need at least 4 years. Recently my wife gets F-2 dependent Visa. She is a medical student in my country. She still needs 2.5 yrs to finish her study. My wife is 5 months pregnant. In January-2009 she has professional exam in her medical school in my country. Since she is pregnant people suggest me to give birth in USA rather than in my country. But if she comes US she will miss the professional exam for this time and she will need to attend next July-2009. So I need the following answers to make the decision about her coming.
1. So far I came to know if my child born here he/she will be US citizen. But I want to know what advantage to become a US citizen especially for education or health.
2. As I am F-1 student, is it possible for me to get free hospital treatment for my wife and child during birth.
3. If my child not born here and later come here as F-2 , can he/she study in US school with free cost as US children get.
4. If after completion of my study I get a job as H-1 category then can my child study here in US school with free cost as US children get.
5. If my wife give birth here USA, how many days it requires to complete all paper works for my child, because my wife needs to return soon my country for attending her exam.
6. As dependent of F-1 or H-1 is there any health facilities my child will get here in USA.
Can any friends give me the answers of all theses questions. Really I need yours help to make a good decision. Thank you all.
Read responses in city-data.com