June Honeymoon Ideas?
My fiancé and I are having a really tough time deciding on a honeymoon destination for June 2016, and I'd love any suggestions! We'd considered SE Asia, New Zealand, Australia, S. America and even Tulum, Mexico but what we've read about June weather in those places made us weary. I've recently been considering Italy, which looks amazing, but would love some additional suggestions/ feedback!
- honeymoon will be in June, about 2 weeks
- we love to explore on our own vs. guided tours.
- we don't want to squeeze TOO many sights/cities into the trip. We want to be able to relax and soak in our surroundings vs. jumping on a train every other day.
- good food, culture, beach, and beautiful surroundings are all important.
- we have some flexibility with our budget...we're doing a Honeyfund and will likely be able to afford the rest on our own.
Thanks so much,
Read responses in tripadvisor.com