Shuri Castle or Tsuboya Pottery Street on this 7-hour tour?
I am trying to figure out if I should skip Shuri-jo castle from my itinerary. Why? I believe we would not have time to walk ?Tsuboya Pottery Street? and I don?t know what would be more interesting... This will be a tour I will organize to share with other cruisers.
Pick up: port At 8:00
1) Cruise Terminal to Okinawa Peace Memorial Museum (50 min) #6/54 on Tripadvisor
2) Okinawa Peace Memorial Museum to Himeyuri Monument (17 min) #1/54 on Tripadvisor
3) Himeyuri Monument to Former Japanese Navy Underground Headquarters (32 min) #1/32 on Tripadvisor
4) Former Japanese Navy Underground Headquarters to Shuri-jo Castle (25 min) #3/234 on Tripadvisor
5) Shuri-jo Castle to Tsuboya Pottery Street (13 min)
Drop off: Tsuboya Pottery Street (#10/234 on Tripadvisor). From here, everyone is on their own
-Taxi: Tsuboya Pottery Street to Cruise Terminal Naha Dream Xruise (20 min; 6km)
Our driver will not speak English
Read responses in boards.cruisecritic.com