First Time HAL Cruiser
Hello everyone. We just booked our first HAL cruise for Christmas on the Eurodam. It's the 3 of us (me, the misses, and our 14 year old daughter). We've been on many cruises mainly on RCCL and Princess.
A few questions:
1. We took advantage of the current promotion (shipboard credit and dining package). When can you start making reservations for the specialty dining venues?
2. Are the excursions available for registration a certain time period before sailing?
3. Any specific suggestions (must dos) for the Eurodam or on the HAL ships in general?
We are not much into gambling but we like to get plugged into the activities (trivia, group games, etc) on the ships.
4. Suggestions for our daughter's age group?
5. Is there a CC meet and greet similar to the RCCL groups?
We are really curious to try a new line. I'm assuming the dress code is similar to Princess for a 7 day cruise?
Thanks for any advice!
Read responses in boards.cruisecritic.com